Welcome to TAS Aviation Online
- Located at Defiance County Airport (DFI) offering routine and specialized maintenance for Cessna twins since 1976.
- Recognized leader in the maintenance of the twin Cessna aircraft. Tony Saxton (AP/IA) is the 1993 Maintenance Tech of the Year, Aviation Safety Counselor, and Designer and Instructor for the twin Cessna Flyer Maintenance and Procedures Course.
- On site Staff has decades of twin Cessna maintenance expertise.
- Experienced with Cessna Supplemental Inspection Documents (SID), new techniques in corrosion prevention and repair, modifications and updates, and mandatory inspections of the Cessna 310 through 425.
- TWIN CESSNA FLYER MAINTENANCE SEMINAR check out the dates at http://www.twincessna.org/events.htm
IATA code: DFIICAO code: KDFI CTAF: 122.700 Unicom: 122.700 View Location Information If you have any questions, or are in need of assistance, please call us at 419.658.4444, fax or email us.